Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a blizzard 5500 with a 503, the guy who had it before me took the carbs off and i think he just pulled the throttle connections out of the 3 way thing, you know where 2 cables go to the carbs and one to the oil pump, is there any way to open this little black thing up to put the cables back in, i tried but it seems solid. plus does anyone know how i can tell the year of my sled, the serial number was scratched off, and i cant see the year. does anyone know of a site where i can see picutres of every year of blizzard and try and see mine. thanks paul

·
Registered
570 Posts
Buy a new cable. I wouldn't look too close at your snowmobiles past. If the serial numbers are scratched off then the machine has probably been stolen at some time. If you are stopped for some reason by law enforcement the missing serial number could cause a lot of trouble for you. Do you have a registration in your name? If you get caught they might impound your snowmobile and arrest you. This all happened to a friend of mine a couple years ago. Be careful!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts