Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

found this pic on another forum.....i'd hate to be this guy when he lands:eek:

·
Administrator
1,077 Posts
Bail out! Bail out!

Oh... yeah I am thinking he is going to give himself a decent thrashing if he doesn't jump off. At the very least he should have his helmet closed up so he won't smash his face into the windshield.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeap......whenever i jump....i give it throttle on the way to the jump, then a little ways before i hit it i let off the trottle, and then right when i hit it i give it a good amount of throttle and then let off it when im in the air:D

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
im guessin he had to recharge all shocks after he landed that one too. stokez, i think you forgot to let off on the jump pic below your posts, track looks like its still flyin:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
:eek: Boring.... Just kidding:rolleyes:....... ive done the same thing on some other kids sled:D and landed it. But it hurt, not to mention i broke the key with my knee

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
yep, pic definately looks like its gonna hurt when he gets on the ground

it happened 4 years ago, so im sure he had a full recovery by now

·
Registered
64 Posts
oh yea, thats totally landable, i probably couldnt count how many times ive landed like that, usually without pain.

does this satisfy the "doing a stupid trick just before landing request? this one hurt a little bit. i landed it though. i also broke the whip off at the thickest part with my "unmentionables", i hope i can still have kids.

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Cool pics, I've see some pretty wild sh.. Taking pictures at the races. The one I try to stay away from is being run over!
I like have seen the 4 wheeler and the guy when he came back down , That had to hurt...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts