Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
well..heres my list

studdying for my classes..finalls are comming up and im about ready to break out of here

i took the student organization to chicago for a field trip to a construciton company

meetings for the student organization

habitat for humanity house build

ferris fest 2nd stage build

drinking beer

working on my web page CLICK HERE

front and rear break job on my brothers xz2...and 2 coats of wax

any more stuff, ill add it...but that was just in the past two weeks!

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
yes i do actually

but school work comes first sunday thru thursday:D the rest of the week/weekend is for drinking, wheeling (in the summer/spring now), and anything out doors :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i check out yur website, good pics in there you need more hooter shots though lol. looks like college is a lot of fun for you.

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
yeah, i definately need more hooters pics :D ...

college is alot of fun, id have to agree with you on that...however, ive been here 3 years, and i have one more left...so im ready to get out of here and start working

about my web page...yeah, im glad your looking at it. that makes me feel good b/c i like to see that i have ppl that actually do look at it. id love for more people to look at it regularly (sp) so pass the link around and tell ppl how great it is ;) :p haha

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
haha, dont worry..im trying...i did habitat for humanity this past weekend. i wanted to go to hooters in grand rapids, mi, but it was across town and we didnt have that much time esp durring the trafic at noon :( always next time

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
if you all had gas powered r/c cars, then this forum would be really busy in the summer. i see lots of peole with boats, snowmobiles, and four wheelers so i know you got the money!juts gotta find a nice one.

ok, so you really dont need one. yeah, boats and all that are much more useful and more fun. but you could chase those kids who keep annoying you down the street. ( can they go 45 mph???) you could very easily have the fastest race car on your block, unless you live by a racer.

but yeah, cool site!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts