Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, our group decieded to take a new route. instead of going around the mountain, we were going to go over...ya know, to save time. Well, that was a big fail.

it was fine and dandy up untill there was a 6' drop off and no landing below. so we needed to turn around. snow as like mashed potatoes so dropping in and sopping was not going to happen.

1st attempt...i swear, the tree flinched and jumped out at me. just behind my bumper was the drop off. yeah, pretty close to the edge!!

YouTube - spooner509's Channel

2nd attempt...mini fail.

Third times a charm...took a different line this time.

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Persistance pays off ;)

I'm glad someone on the left coast is riding, it's going to be record high temps here. Riding in mashed potatoes with big rocks thrown in just isn't much fun!
rocks seem harder than the exposed stumps. hahaha

from this weekend - my buddy was headding down the hill, and there was a stump covered in snow...so there was a mound built up (over the stump). well, he didnt see the bump because the light was so flat, and the sled went over the bump and ended up nose diving, then flipping upside down. needless to say, it ended up being a lawn dart - LOL

Attachments

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The sled looks like it want's it's belly scratched ;)

Looks like a fun day! Hope there wasn't too much carnage and the parts that got broke were cheap to replace...
the cat's pretty tough. nothing was damaged. no scratches.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.