Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i was wondering what you guys think about this 02 Mnt Cat it only books for around $2300-2400.
MOUNTAIN CAT 151"X1.5" 800cc EFI
im looking at trading my 02 Grizzly 660 for. My Grizzly books for around $2950 plus all the add ons winch,plow,hand warmers/guards,over fenders,fender guards,jetted&piped.

I'm just wondering what you all think of the sled and or any known problems to be looking for with it...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anybody???

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Because it's just sitting in my shop taking up space. and it looks like a nice sled with only 550 miles on it..

·
Alex
3,385 Posts
Then I'd say it's a pretty fair trade.... But him asking $3800 is ridiculous.

As far as the sled itself,... I can't really help you. I'm not a cat guy.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now the guy is saying he paid $11K back in 02 so he wants my Grizzly and $1k..this guy is cracked!! My wheeler books for $2940 plus $1k in extras!!!!!!!!!!! I'm already offering him basically what he wants for it..He needs to come to his senses or he is going to sit on that sled for a while waiting for someone to pay $3800 for a 02...

·
TRH- Troll Raising Hell
6,133 Posts
Someone somewhere is stupid enough to give the guy that type of deal. Just don't be that person.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Take the plow and winch off.. Then tell him youll trade.. And he'll ask about them and tell him if he wants those its an extra $1000.. Boom! Now your even again.

JT

·
2 stroke junky !!!
17 Posts
for reference i just picked up a 05 king cat 900 efi 162 w/1300 miles for $3200 and it has many extras ... this dude is up in the night!

·
Registered
303 Posts
for reference i just picked up a 05 king cat 900 efi 162 w/1300 miles for $3200 and it has many extras ... this dude is up in the night!
I picked up an 09 X-fire 600 for $3700... I agree this guy is just crazy.. But i guess if someone has to have it thell pay..

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I also had a guy call me wanting to trade me a 99 Vmax 700sx plus some $$$. I'm just waiting for him to send me some pics of it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I also had a guy call me wanting to trade me a 99 Vmax 700sx plus some $$$. I'm just waiting for him to send me some pics of it.
The V-Max is a pretty rough ride, unless you're doing lakes & straight groomed trails,...I think your stuff is worth more than a Yami!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts