Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It started out as simple project to wrap the radius bars in vinyle on my sled....2 weeks later I've revamped both the sleds and now I have his and hers XC 500's it took a lot of time but I'm glad it's done..and it worked out well with my wife just having a baby she should be ready to ride in a week or two.

Here's some pics of the finished product. I hand cut all the graphics everything that I covered up I used vinyl. The idler wheels were the most time consuming. Second in line would be the Polaris on the back mud flaps but they turned out good to. Took about a week of work for each sled working a few hours a day here and there.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I should also post a pic of my future riding partner.....born December 6th at 6:14PM....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's all hand cut vinyl I got it from a friend in 2'x2' chunks he had some material that they use to apply stickers it's like a big roll of masking tape I got a roll from him and applied that and traced the stickers on the sled and used that as a pattern to transfer to the vinyl then I had to trace and cut it out of the sheet of vinyl then put it on the sled. Used a heat gun and it worked great but very time consuming.

·
Live 2 Ride
1,004 Posts
congrats on the youg rider too, iv got a 4 month old daughter there a blast aren't they

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He's a bundle of joy sleeps alot now and our 6 year old is still warming up to him but all is going well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts