Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Leaves in belly pan, BAD!
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mine is taken from the action hero, quiet, and taking care of people, thoughtful - (I'm not sure it's really that fitting) - it's also part of a nickname I use on some motorcycle forums.

Attachments

·
F.K.A. MOUSE72
3,807 Posts
Well let's start at the begining. When I first come to this forum, my name was mouse72. The name mouse was given to me about 27yrs ago. 72 was the year I was born. Since then, I have odviously changed my name to ITRIUMPH. Reason for that is because that is what I now ride, and to screw with everyone...lol. :D

·
I am Spartacus
23,863 Posts
locky said:
Just kidding. Its my nickname I picked up in Prison.
That's right. We keep forgetting you're in prison.

I own a small engine/sled/ATV shop.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I restore old Pontiac Firebirds. Those that are into old Pontiacs usually imediately understand what my name is all about. Those that aren't think I collect or own a ponch manufacturing facility. ;)

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I was brought up on ski-doo's and I'll probably never own another brand of snowmobile. (Nothing against other brands, they're all great. I just love my Doo's)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've had this nickname since elementry school and got it from playing the drums at a talent contest. Still play and I'm still a spazz I guess.

·
Back Out!
1,079 Posts
Well I own a formula, and I'm Canadian. Guess I'll have to change it when I get something else:rolleyes:

·
Registered
294 Posts
well I owned a 1992 camaro rs and I was born in 1989 so that sums up my name.

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
could only think of one thing when i registered...name of sled and cc

·
King of the Universe
6,674 Posts
locky said:
Well mine was an accident. I accidentally hit the letter "L" instead of the letter "C"..............
It was an accident, alright, but not as he describes it!! He accidently hit the letter "O" instead of the letter "I"!!:eek: :cheeky4: :laugh:
But he's right, got that handle in prison!!:laugh:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Every where I register it seems Woodman is taken so I used woodmin, Ive worked in a Wood Plant for 27 years, making tool handles & educational items, and a wide variety. Started in 1979 as a box packer and today I stand as VP.

All the girls call me WOODY dont know why????

·
Registered Snow-Offender
1,054 Posts
um. I are Josh. Was watching cartoon network when I set up my hotmail account many many years ago. Used it since. 25,000 points to whoever names the show! :)

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I_R_Josh said:
um. I are Josh. Was watching cartoon network when I set up my hotmail account many many years ago. Used it since. 25,000 points to whoever names the show! :)
I am weasel!

I used to watch it when I was younger

·
Registered
187 Posts
Before I got sick I raced dirt tracks and we used to fight with the asphalt guys over what made for better racing, DIRT RULZ! (but I just ain't cool enough to spell it with a "Z"... so dirtrules! :cool: )

·
King of the Universe
6,674 Posts
locky said:
When Snowrida and IRS was little there was no such thing as a TV so they couldnt pick a screen name from a cartoon.
You feelin' alright, Locky??:confused: Cause that was a weak-assed comeback from some one I expect so much from!!:cheeky4: :laugh:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts