Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
thanks, Already got help from the forum.
I have a 2005 XCSP800 w/ M10 and a 1998 ZRT800. I ride in new hampshire and maine. Don't tell anyone, but i am from Mass. the forum is great discussion, but some pretty loyal fans to some models, my motto if it starts, i'll drive it....

thanks

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
the polaris is simply amazing...i love it. thats going to be my next mod when i get the cash

welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Sick a$$ sled man! A nice white windshield would make it look even better but its sick already!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
PolarisINDY500 said:
the polaris is simply amazing...i love it. thats going to be my next mod when i get the cash

welcome to the forums!
welcome to the forum, man!

what is gonna be your next mod? graphics package? :confused:

very nice looking polaris you got there.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, the XC has only 90 miles. I drove nine hours to get it last weekend. The ZRT still will top out faster, but the XC is quick and has a nice mid range punch... It is the M-10 that impresses me, smoooooth...of course it scrubs speed, but none the less I'll take the ride,

As for XC mods, I am thinking SLP single pipe and clutch. (and maybe some slippery Hy-fax.

The ZRT has powder coated stock pipes, CA Pro skis, and a Black magic clutch. Runs sweet even with 5K miles. On the downside, Its heavy and i need to rebuild the shox every year or i'll get bounce off...

Sorry for the long reply.

hank

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
skidoo_magoo said:

what is gonna be your next mod? graphics package? :confused:

the modification is buying the XCSP 800....DUHHH:D

;)

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
Welcome to the snow show hank, is that M-10 standard on your sled?

·
Registered
282 Posts
yeah dude, sick a$$ sled

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes the M-10 was standard on my sled.....it came with what the dealer called the luxury package, which included the M10 and electric start for $425 dollars. seem like a reasonable upgrade

I am very impressed with the ride

·
Registered
42 Posts
i only c 1 sled

1 - 19 of 19 Posts