Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't see anywhere for testing different things out on here, some sites have a test sub-forum for testing and trying out different site features and asking how to questions. Verticalscope is in the process of switching all of their sites over to this software so some people/members from other sites are trying how to use and find their way around on the new software. Is there a Forum User tips thread on here anywhere to post or ask questions about the new software??

Picture test:

Snow#3.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dan Just trying to figure out how things work around here. I tried sending you a message wonder if you received it or not?? I hovered over your user name and some of your info comes up & on the bottom right of that info box has a Message tab, I filled out and sent a message to you, or I think I did??

I'm a moderator on Hard Core Sledder VS is going to be switching HCS over to the new software sometime this spring, We asked them to please hold off on the switch over till then and they said yes. My self and a few other were directed to your site to see how the new software works and what we can expect when they make the switch over. Just looking to get some info so we can help members out with questions about the new software and how to do things on the new software.

How can you tell if other members are logged onto the site?
How do you send private massages on here?
It does not look like there is a set limit as to how many posts you need before you can post pics on here, my first post on here and i was able to attach a pic, some sites has a set limit to help prevent Spam accounts from posting junk.
This site software is definitively different from the V bulletin board used on HCS.

Thanks for any tips you can provide for me and others trying to figure this new software out on here and other VS sites...🍻

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To anyone reading this thread if you have a chance read thru the F.A.Q. for the site & it's new software click the link below I found some of the info helpful for learning about how to different things on here.........
thumbsup.png

Clicky the link below:

·
Administrator
1,083 Posts
When you open a thread here it does send us alerts. For testing it can often help with a dialog about helping. If there is no need for help, we will not engage.
-Philip

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When you open a thread here it does send us alerts. For testing it can often help with a dialog about helping. If there is no need for help, we will not engage.
-Philip
Well then Please move this thread to the proper forum on here and let me know where you moved it to, this does not say VS member help and support forum, it says community help I don't see anywhere else to post a thread like this for testing things out on this site and asking how to questions...... Please move this to the proper forum...... (y)

·
Administrator
1,083 Posts
Well then Please move this thread to the proper forum on here and let me know where you moved it to, this does not say VS member help and support forum, it says community help I don't see anywhere else to post a thread like this for testing things out on this site and asking how to questions...... Please move this to the proper forum...... (y)
No worries about posting here. But should you also need help from the community you now know you can find us here :)
You're in the right place!

Testing out all the features is a great way to show off all the new buttons this software allows you to press

-Gerrit

1 - 11 of 11 Posts