Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any of you guys that have one of these 4 stroke wonders could let me know how much they cost new? thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
I only have 100 miles on my T660 Turbo 2-up because we just did not have the snow. The ride and handling is superb, as is the most comfortable seat I have seen. I can now talk to my rider and not have to shut the motor down. We can breath a lot easier with no smoke. I don't have to add any of the expensive injector oil anymore. It is great not to have to mess with a choke.
It comes with the gell battery. 110 horsepower is more than I will ever need. The sled is really fast. This is the wave of the future and I really like mine. But the 2 stroke is loved by many and that is OK too. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Oh, forgot to mention the list on the 2up turbo is $9399. But they can deal quite a bit under that...call around like I did. I even got a new cover thrown into the deal. They are pricey, but I would expect them to come down like everything else does once more manufactureres come out with them. Maybe buy a 2004 when the 2005's come out...can maybe save some bucks there.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks like i cant spell turbo lol, i dont mind the sound ans smoke from the 2 stroke, i actually enjoy the smell of my clothes after a long ride, but just looking to move into the new technology, im a pc tech, and we always have to have the new and improved stuff, lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts