Snowmobile Forum banner

Surviving off season!!

287K views 4K replies 129 participants last post by  Snowman02 
#1 ·
Just wondering what everyone will be doing to survive this off season since it began a while ago for most of us. I will be racing in the hornet class at a local dirt track on Sat nights and fixing the car the rest of the week!

#4 ·
school, boating, work on the sled to have it in the best shape for next season! other little jobs around the shop, might build a mini-bike over the summer! have a few frames out back and a couple 3.5 and 5 horse motors kickin around the shop. should be a good little project to keep me busy.

#5 ·
Jetski, rip around on the quad, do a little bit of muddin, and search craigslist occasioanlly for a new sled.. Ill be outdoors pretty much every hour of everyday!

#7 ·
hahaha, i almost forgot about those.. that'll take up most of my summer nights :D minus the firearms lol

#13 ·
What do ya mean sadly! Id love to live on a farm! Keeps ya busy! Gets pretty boring around here in the Suburbs! Thats why im always up north!

#11 ·
Work, Fish (gotta try out the new boat) and ridding my bike (that is after i find one that i want) and then probably fish some more. HA
And of course the wife will have things to keep me more than occupied..

#16 ·
Work and work some more. No rest on a dairy farm in the summer time! Hardly enough in the winter to sled either! :eek:

#27 ·
Just about to take this beast out of Winter storage. Between keeping this clean and coaching my daughters softball and soccer teams, I'm booked till late fall! Then cut and stack some wood and then just enough time to get the sled back out for pre-season :)

Attachments

#31 ·
2007 335i Coupe - twin turbo 300 hp/300 ft lbs torque. I bought it new in late 07 and put on roughly 7500 miles a year. It's as close as I can get to an M at this point...well as much as wifey allows :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.