Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3961 Posts

·
josh
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what everyone will be doing to survive this off season since it began a while ago for most of us. I will be racing in the hornet class at a local dirt track on Sat nights and fixing the car the rest of the week!

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Ridin my stuntbike and pitbike, watchin my 4yr old race his first year in motocross, and embarrassing imports, or retard racers as i like to call them, in my monte carlo!!!! oh yeah and waitin for my new 800 etec to arrive!!!!

·
Yamaha 4 Life!
582 Posts
school, boating, work on the sled to have it in the best shape for next season! other little jobs around the shop, might build a mini-bike over the summer! have a few frames out back and a couple 3.5 and 5 horse motors kickin around the shop. should be a good little project to keep me busy.

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Jetski, rip around on the quad, do a little bit of muddin, and search craigslist occasioanlly for a new sled.. Ill be outdoors pretty much every hour of everyday!

·
Yamaha 4 Life!
582 Posts
Alcohol,tobacco and firearms,and a little fishin'
hahaha, i almost forgot about those.. that'll take up most of my summer nights :D minus the firearms lol

·
josh
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya ill be fishing and hunting and mudding to... sadly i live on a farm so cutting hay, raking hay, baling hay, and hauling bales takes a lot of time!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Work, Fish (gotta try out the new boat) and ridding my bike (that is after i find one that i want) and then probably fish some more. HA
And of course the wife will have things to keep me more than occupied..

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
ya ill be fishing and hunting and mudding to... sadly i live on a farm so cutting hay, raking hay, baling hay, and hauling bales takes a lot of time!
What do ya mean sadly! Id love to live on a farm! Keeps ya busy! Gets pretty boring around here in the Suburbs! Thats why im always up north!

·
n00b in training
512 Posts
fishing, boating, trashing lot cars, and lots and lots of booze.. oh yeh and my wedding in july .. wish me luck lol

·
Registered
627 Posts
Work and work some more. No rest on a dairy farm in the summer time! Hardly enough in the winter to sled either! :eek:

·
Chitown Rider
812 Posts
A lot of work and weekends on the boat wakeboarding.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Lots and Lots of work, it's never ending on a farm. Hopefully get everything planted by the end of July, work on the cattle sheds/hog houses, and get stuff ready for fall. And in between all that mudding.

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
well i just got official word ill be working out of town all summer so i guess it will be a whole lot of work and no so much play

1 - 20 of 3961 Posts