Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
they are HEAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we weighed one with two gallons of gas in it,and it came in at a wopping 640 lbs.But hey,they sure do climb up hills great,until you have to turn out:D

·
Registered
570 Posts
Snowgoer just reviewed all of the mountain sleds and said that it was too heavy and you couldn't turn it. Tons of power though.

·
four gear pinned
1,991 Posts
1m all the way, best moutain sled ever. Ti springs are you kidding me. also the attack 20. floats! there is nothing better.

·
Registered
570 Posts
sesnopro said:
1m all the way, best moutain sled ever. Ti springs are you kidding me. also the attack 20. floats! there is nothing better.

M7 is better by far.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
You think the M7 is better them the 1M? Keep in mind the 1M is Bigger!

·
four gear pinned
1,991 Posts
yes the m7 is the best thing on the moutain,but we are talking big bores here. next year you will see a big bore in the M&F chasis and they will dominate more than they do now. M&F 9 also a new 4 stroke chasis that is close to the m chasis in a 121

·
Registered
570 Posts
Snow Freak said:
You think the M7 is better them the 1M? Keep in mind the 1M is Bigger!

It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
2 people I rode with last weekend traded their 1M and Summits for M7s. I was extrememly dissapointed with the performance of those sleds. I dont understand what the hype is all about. The only thing I liked about the M7 is when you have to roll it to get it unstuck, it starts on the first pull...
Other than that, I would really have to ride one to change my mind. Im not a reall big Cat fan to begin with...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts