Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 Polaris 800 RMK, Serial #SN1CM8GS8BC145034.. Stolen between January 1, 6:30 pm and January 2, 7am, Bear Lodge Resort, Burgess Junction, WY.. A reward is being offered for the return of the sled or information leading to the return of the sled. This snowmobile only had 360 miles on it when it was stolen out of the parking lot at the lodge Snowmobile Shop. Please call Bear Lodge Resort at 307-752-2444/5444 with any information. j. Sharp, Snowmobile Shop Manager

·
Live To Ride
194 Posts
2011!! oh man im so sorry thats really bad.
Good luck I really hope you get it back.

·
Mad Snowshoveler
537 Posts
Dude that's rough...I don't know if this will help but keep an eye on Ebay, I've heard of people stealing stuff and throwing it on Ebay a few weeks later.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Yea craigslist is a good place to look also I found my 03 rev on there after it was stolen!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Man, that really s*(ks bigtime. Check with Resort Management. They may have surveillance video of cars coming in and out of property.

·
2005 XCSP500
109 Posts
that sucks hope you get it back
i just had mine stolen out of my driveway i loaded up my sled into my trailer on thursday feb3 2011 at about 930 went inside at about 11 went to bed @ 1230 and wokee up to leave at 230am friday morning to find my trailer tilted open and my sled gone. i live in paris ontario anyone seen this sled? im offering a cash reward
heres my details to so if anyone comes acrossed it let me know
its a 2005 XCSP 500 with a red lexan hood (see through) red sporteck hanguards, red trunk and tank bag, pivot riser, mbrp trail can, and much more heres a link

http://www.snowmobileforum.com/atta...s-indy-xcsp-500-missing-sled-incl-vin-lic.jpg

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
A locked cable threaded through the suspension to something stationary (or big) nearby usually helps deter the lazy theives...

Hope you get it back. I'll keep my eyes open locally. WY isn't too far from where I ride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts