Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I have been lurking for the past few weeks and would just like to introduce myself.

I recently purchased a 2001 SRX. It has just under 5000 miles at this point.

I had to do some basic things like clean the carbs, replace some bogie wheels bearings, etc. I also had to replace one of the power valves and cable. The thing really rips now. The owner before me had a seat jack installed, Woody's dual carbides and about 200 studs in the track. Other than that I think it is stock.

My father rides a 2002 Viper as well. That sled is the reason I started looking for a SRX. The Viper is all stock with over 7000 miles on the clock.

We have two other sleds that my mother and sister ride. A 1994 Arctic Cat Pantera 550 EFI and a 1996 Polaris Indy Ultra 680. We have replaced the hood and seat on both of these sleds. The originals were in pretty rough shape.

Now the only thing is we don't have any snow yet!

Thanks, and maybe we'll see you out on the trails,

Tyrel

·
Registered
79 Posts
come up north trails are looking good, with about 12" on the ground more in the mnts.

·
Super Moderator
16,789 Posts
Welcome! It always amazes me how they can stuff that many pipes into such a small area! Nice sled, I feel sorry for that poor lonely Indy ;) You need a ski-doo now, that way no one can accuse you of blind loyalty to any one manufacturer! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts