Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
looks nice man, i got the 99 ZL 600 and ZR 700, if it have more than 1500 miles on it and the shocks haven't been done i'd get the rebuilt, other than that i think it'll be great.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
G-ForceJunkie said:
nice sled, don't know too much about them except when I'm going 85mph, they go flying by me like I'm standing still!
dont worry i feel your pain, for the 10 years or so that i have been riding, i have had a 1990 440 fan cooled jag for the most of it and for the past two years i have been ridding an 1987 440 liquid cooled pantera. The pantera was pretty quick for a 440 and was a good trail sled but i would still get smoked on the lakes. i would be doin 80 ish and people would fly by me. It sucks. I cant wait to go ride my new machine :) its gonna be a long summer. I had to buy it though cuz it was a sweeeet deal. 2400$, the thing is MINT and it only has 1500 miles.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
wow the sled looks really nice! good luck with it

·
Registered
66 Posts
i know what your sayin...... the last sled i rode was a 1988 el tigre 440...... but i spring ordered a 2005 F6 EFI Sno Pro..... yea it is gonna be a long summer.... and its gonna be a big change going from that 440 to the F6.....

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
nice pictures you got there...sled looks really goood

1 - 7 of 7 Posts