Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I am looking for a Snowmobile.

I want it to run.

I am 14(maybe we can trade for my power wheels, j/k wouuldent trade that.. lol)

Looking for a sled with a resonable price and around Buffalo, NY i have a trailor also.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, Do you have any pictures of this sled. Anybody else have any comments on this sled, maybe some more facts and how it runs any opinions about these sleds. I know nothing...

·
Registered
27 Posts
hey i have a sled thats up for sale

i live in Amsterdam NY

89 Jag 340 Delux

granted its not the fastest thing in the world it only has 1000 miles on it and its guarenteed to run make your offer

1 in lug pattern
electric start
hand and thumb warmers

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
im about 15mins from you KA

·
Registered
149 Posts
my 1990 indy has 11,000 miles on it was just rebuilt 1,000 miles ago its got a low windsheild runs like a champ its clutched new skis and $80 brand new carbides it has taken some 600's its snappy and its got a new inch padle track with no studs that has about 300 miles on it i want to get rid of it so i can buy a 600 xcsp

$500

·
Registered
27 Posts
hell yea maverick

anytime you really want a rush come on out and ride with the ToF riders (action forum road jump)

05 firecat F7 jokers wild package

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
where you guys ride? Im right on the lake

·
Registered
27 Posts
im from Amsterdam NY out be miriaville lake and the great sacandaga were always looking for new people to ride with feel free to stop on up you always can tell who we are by the big ToF stickers on our windshields

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
We're almost always on the lake on our way somewhere KA, I'll keep an eye out. Theres always atleast 5 of us, on a light day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts