Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2001 YZF426- No engine mods yet, just check out the sig. to see what mods are on now. But after x-mas if i dont get it im buying white plastics and a new graphics kit to make her look pretty!:D I dont have any of the sled right now But i will get some soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is a 426cc 4 stroke, keeps up with 250cc 2 smokers! ANd i am getting a Firecat F5 just need to find a good deal on one first, but the way that winter is going to far doesnt help. (i know i know, its still early)

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha you still have that? But yep thats my piece right there lol! (last year friends trying to start it) Hopefully the next pic will be of that sick F5!

·
Registered
228 Posts
hey as long as your having fun on a sled, your doing alright lol, i used to have an old 340 like that

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What do you ride now?

The problem is.. I dont have fun on it lol and i dont have enough money right now to buy one, hopefully my persuasion works!

·
Registered
228 Posts
i don't own a snowmobile, my dads best friend is a dealer. i ride watever he has for demo sleds. he used to have an arctic cat shop so it was all zr 500s, 600, 800s, snopros, and then firecats. now he works at a skidoo place so this year i'm riding an 03 rev 600. kinda goes against the name firecat21. but hey, i'll take what i can get

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha i wish my dads friend worked at a dealer! lol Nice ride you will be riding though.

·
Registered
228 Posts
yea its a used demo sled but i don't care. i'm happy that i don't have to pay for a sled, i just ride watever he has. i rode it alil bit last year and it was pretty sweet. the only thing i don't like about it is it's the one with the beaver tail snow flap

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My bike will soo be looking like this bike here:

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts