Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to snocheck a saber cat 600 or 500 or mabe a fircat 500 or 600. but any ways how much ceaper is it hwen you sno check them?

·
Registered
170 Posts
If you're going with the 500 cc class, order the firecat!! The Saber and Firecat use different engines in the 500 class. The Firecat is rated at ~105 hp while the Saber is only ~80hp.

Something to think about!!

The 600's are rated at 118 hp each for the Firecat and Saber...

I don't think you will save much $$$ by snowchecking, but will be able to take advantage of extra deals such as another year(s) warranty or extra Cat Cash.

·
Registered
8 Posts
not to sound dumb..but what is exaclty "snowchecking"? is that like when the 2005s come out you get a deal on a left over 2004 or something?

·
Banned
114 Posts
It is when you put a $300 deposit down on a new 2005 snowmobile. In return for this order, you get special options that aren't available when you buy a sled in the fall. It used to be used to get a better price, but now it is pretty much just for the added options.

·
Registered
121 Posts
sno check

Went to snow check a 600 saber cat for my wife this weekend and found that we could get an 04 700 for less money and still get the 2 year waranty.I've snochecked before but you pay top dollar and lose about a $1000 in the end. tons of sleds for sale in the spring for a lot less money.Sno check on the 600 was $7595.00 and we got the 700 for $7300.00. The 700 rocks. Food for thought.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts