Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like snocross takes a backseat to just about everything else when it comes to TV time. The ESPN schedule has alot of the races on way too early in the morning or too late at night. I'm sorry but snocross should get more airtime than bowling or women's basketball. It gets pre-empted by everything. Where's the OUTRAGE! I hate scheduling my day to watch a race and then find out that saltwater fishing is on instead. Who cares about tarpin fishing?! Where's the Blair Morgan show?! He's going to retire before I get to see another race on TV!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I know what you mean. The only time it is ever on is like at 6 AM when I'm leaving for school...and then again while I'm at school. It's horrible...I hate it.

·
Administrator
1,152 Posts
I have been keeping up with the X-games snocross schedule, but that is pretty much over now.

Actually... I was up this weekend and the canterburry snocross was on at 2:00 AM Central. I was so tired that I did stay up for the whole thing, but why they are on at that time of day behoves me.

All I can say is goto espn.com and check out the snocross schedule.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yep...then set the VCR. I wish it was on like noon on Sat. like motocross. Paintball is hardly ever on TV either, but at least when it is, it's on at a decent time.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Today, there was supposed to be a race at 4pm eastern on espn. Of course it wasn't on again. Well, this time it wasn't women's basketball, it wasn't bowling, it was POKER! I am not joking. I give up.

·
Registered
195 Posts
earlier this fall sno-x was on ESPN every wednesday after school.....i dunno what happened to it tho:mad:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I remember when they did that....ah...back in the day...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts