Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are some pics...

the big open area we're riding in was caused by a chinook logging helicopter after it crashed and started the forest on fire. bad for the greenies...good for sledders :D

Attachments

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
more...

sorry for the coors. my buddy just moved from colorado. he's used to "tapping the rockies"...but out here he needs a Rainier (beer) and needs to "tap the cascades" - LOL

....well, the admin says i cant upload any more photos (error given to me when i was uploading the pics...WTF!!)

sorry, you guys cant see more.

·
sledhead for life
570 Posts
more...

sorry for the coors. my buddy just moved from colorado. he's used to "tapping the rockies"...but out here he needs a Rainier (beer) and needs to "tap the cascades" - LOL

....well, the admin says i cant upload any more photos (error given to me when i was uploading the pics...WTF!!)

sorry, you guys cant see more.
I've gotten the same message before when trying to upload pics. And cool pics:thumbsup:

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it was about 450-500 acres that burned back in 2007

·
sledhead for life
570 Posts
Ain't heard from you in a while. Pi500.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Hey bro hows the riding been going this winter? I have not been on here much the last couple of months but trying get back on more regular. Are you going to rub it in to us flat-landers and ride til June? Well you mountain climbers stay safe and have fun!:D

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh yeah...planning on riding 4th of july this year...its gonna be awesome!! haha. plan on seeing pics in a few months :)

'97 - been around...been riding...been burning gas. you know how it goes :laugh:

·
sledhead for life
570 Posts
oh yeah...planning on riding 4th of july this year...its gonna be awesome!! haha. plan on seeing pics in a few months :)

'97 - been around...been riding...been burning gas. you know how it goes :laugh:
yup,i know how it goes.
I wanted to go sledding last saturday but i couldn't,had plans.And know it appears someone has plans for me again this coming saturday.I can't take this,i want to burn some fuel.Plus the mountains are getting another snow storm again.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Any info if there's gonna be an avalance safety class any time soon.

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not sure, you'll have to check snowest.com. i think all the avvy classes are done this season.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nice pics. Curious how you like the lefty goldfinger, thinking about putting one on. Do you ever accidently hit it? And can you lock it off if you want?

2011 Ski Doo Freeride
2004 Polrais 700 Edge

·
Registered
646 Posts
yup,i know how it goes.
I wanted to go sledding last saturday but i couldn't,had plans.And know it appears someone has plans for me again this coming saturday.I can't take this,i want to burn some fuel.Plus the mountains are getting another snow storm again.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Any info if there's gonna be an avalance safety class any time soon.
That sucks having plans I go every weekend for 4 months I make no plans on weekends but rippin it up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts