Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 4 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a design like this called? Not just this but in general a design that look simular to this. I have won a free custom sledwrap on a competition and I want something that looks a bit like this so a thougth that it might have a catagory name like Graffiti for an example (don't now if you guys can see the pic, I'm new to this forum so I don't now if you're gonna se it)
1 - 4 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.