Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Supposely if someone have something like '02 or '03 XCSP 600 for sale and the sled is in excellent condition with such as 1K-2K miles on it with no problem, what would be a reasonable buying price if I were to buy it?

·
Registered
329 Posts
2003 Polaris 600 XC SP
2-Cylinder
2-Stroke
593cc

Suggested Retail Value $4390
Suggested Retail represents the price a dealership might ask for this make and model. The retail price is not a trade-in or private-party value, but rather assumes that a dealer has absorbed the cost of making the snowmobile ready for sale, advertising, sales commissions, arranging financing and insurance and standing behind the unit for any mechanical or safety problems. Suggested retail represents a fully reconditioned snowmobile in excellent condition, with all original standard equipment. Actual dealer selling price may vary from this price.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I already know what the KBB says about them, but there are two different prices ... one for trade-in value, and other for dealer selling value. Nothing is mentioned about private party value. I just want to see what you guys think would be reasonable. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts