Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took my sled out for the frist time yesterday 8-9" thick with about a inch or 2 of snow had a great time this zrt sure rips, i was able to pull the skis up pretty good, heres a pic sitting after i just unloaded it all the tracks are from me the day before:D

Attachments

·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
nice, my local lake is Almost frozen, the middle is still open, though just about all the way around is frozen....hopefully by 2005 it'll be frozen, and shortly after rideable :D

I'm sure you got a good top speed eh? looks like the lake froze smoothly too :cool:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah teh whole lake is froze but there are some thing spots there was a big hole about the size of a football fielc but froze over now but still gonna wait till more sledders are done there before i take it all over the lake right not im just stayin around this one area i know for sure is safe ya the top is pretty good

·
I am Spartacus
23,863 Posts
Never fails, Lake just froze over and some moron already went through. He's alright, but his wallet hurts. Cost him $1800 to get it out of the lake between recovery and environmental charges.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well guys I just got a phone call from the president of our lake i guess its not safe yet, he siad theres to many weak spots yet, Its nice that he called and told me this otherwise I could have ended up worse, great people, so everyone who rides lakes make sure theyre 100% safe

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Well thats nice that he called you to make sure you didnt go through!:cool: BTW you have a president of a lake lol??

·
Registered
167 Posts
Do you have a closer pic of that ZRT. One of my dads friends is convinced that there is another ZRT like his. His is a one of a kind out of the factory, but he can't admit it!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah a president this is a man made lake, a park camping and stuff in teh summer, ice fishing fisheree and radar run in teh winter, heres another pic of the sled for arctickid

Attachments

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Ohh i was gonna say, we dont have presidents of our lakes lol!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Lake president must be a pretty cool job with lots of responsibilities. I think Ill nominate myself "Lake President" of a lake.... I command thy lake to freeze...

·
Registered
570 Posts
z71jordan said:
well guys I just got a phone call from the president of our lake i guess its not safe yet, he siad theres to many weak spots yet, Its nice that he called and told me this otherwise I could have ended up worse, great people, so everyone who rides lakes make sure theyre 100% safe

President of the lake?

Is that an elected or appointed position?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
how does it damage teh runners with snow there? to keep them cool also id stop every so often and through some snow on them but still there was enough to keep the runners cool and whatsoever

1 - 15 of 15 Posts