Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres a sled like mine.....except the paint on this one is in alot worse condition than mine. The big thing that i dont like about my snowmobile is that it sits low to the ground, as you can see in the pic.

Attachments

·
Administrator
1,152 Posts
Is that a Jag 340? Well I can't say they are awesome sleds, but they work just like any other sled for riding. Whatever it takes you can still have a good time on em. The good news is that those are very dependable snowmobiles.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they say its a cougar 440

They say that is a cougar 440 which i have. Mine is in way better shape that that one too. The guy before had it like tuned up every year since he had it. None of my paint is aded at all, and mine has green ski skins, green idler wheel covers, and green like plastic stuff around like the whole front suspension. Im took out the screens on the hood and are going to paint them a green too so it will all match better. I knew sleds from that year were heavy so i aimed for a smaller sled, and im used to riding 440's because my dad has a 1990 prowleer 440. But im hoping when im bit olderto pick up like a used f5 or f6, but im only 15 so i dont really make money too fast, and plus I work on the family farm, but this is just as fun as the other one, and i dont go on any long trips just stick to my area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts