Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might as well post a little bit about myself. Hello everyone, my real name is Chris Armour and I have been a snowmobiler since the age of 14(I'm 29 now, 30 next month, ouch!!!). Those arent 15/16 consecutive years, I had about a 6 year break in the middle when my dad got rid of his sleds. Anyways, I'm from Detroit, MI originally(go wings) and I now live in the frozen tunda that is North Dakota. I post on a few other sled forums and I came across this one by chance. This seems to be a real nice forum and I am looking for to sharing with all of you. Well, I cant think of anything else to say right now, maybe I'll add to this a little later. Take it easy, Chris.

·
Registered
467 Posts
welcome aboard:)

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
welcome aboard !!

i noticed that you were originally from the detroit area, where abouts? im from plymouth, about 30min west of the D

oh yeah, i almost forgot, nice lookin sled!:cool:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I grew up in Southfield. I lived there for almost exactly 20 years. I've been through Plymouth, I used to have a friend that lived in Northville. Did you go to the Novi snow show last year?

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
yeah i went last year...i plan on going again this year. this year its nov. 5, 6, 7th

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was there too(I was living in MI from Jan 03 to May 04). It's a pretty good show. I used to also enjoy going to the Novi Hilton to see the Polaris sneak peek, that is until they moved it up to Mount Pleasant for the 05's, kind of pissed me off.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Sledneck welcome it's been a long time since I seen that tag!

BOO YAH!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, hows it going rightarm. It's been a while since I've seen your tag too.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Sledneck everything is great thank's for asking hope the same for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts