Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've been blessed with an abundance of snow this year. Not complaining at all. Start the day with a ride, end the day clearing the driveway. Hang the stuff to dry, grab a beer and and check out the forum.:p

Attachments

·
ride till your broke
2,560 Posts
a day in paradice in my eyes:D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Nice I see you got like another 7" last night to.. I go down the the Ayer,Ma area several times a week and wish I had the much snow at home in Vermont!! When I left home this week we maybe had 8" on the ground at the house..

·
118 Posts
Thats a beautiful thing, its nice to see someone using their fireplace for heating their house instead of having it for show. Have two wood burners in our house cranking the heat at 500 degrees and man does it get hot sometimes :laugh: especially since I haven't been outside riding much due to the lack of fluff here.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats a beautiful thing, its nice to see someone using their fireplace for heating their house instead of having it for show. Have two wood burners in our house cranking the heat at 500 degrees and man does it get hot sometimes :laugh: especially since I haven't been outside riding much due to the lack of fluff here.
I installed this two years ago and love the fact the Oil burner is sitting idle for most of the day :) Will really need it in a few days. Temps heading sub zero:eek:

·
Registered
588 Posts
I have a wood furnace piped into the house from the garage. Toasty warm house and garage! Wish we would have put a fireplace in too just sit in front of and drink beer while looking through the forums.

·
Registered
197 Posts
perfect scene

the only think I would change is turn that damn TV off LOL

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
perfect scene

the only think I would change is turn that damn TV off LOL
TV is on because of Wife and kids lurking in the family room/kitchen. I guess I have to share the Lions Den ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts