Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
About the only available sled from a dealer I can find is a 2019 model Polaris Indy SP 600 with 40 miles "like new" for $6,999.

Should I pull the trigger? Try and negotiate it down? (i don't know if this is even possible lol)

·
Registered
316 Posts
I just checked NADA guides. It was $10,999 MSRP when new. They are showing an average price of $7465. So your price is not that bad. You may get them down a hundred bucks, but with the way the used sled prices are these days, now is the time to buy. They will just go up in the fall.

·
Super Moderator
18,375 Posts
It sounds like a reasonable deal to me. A lot will depend on your location, prices vary greatly from area to area. And like snowmoer said, prices will likely go up in the fall when there is greater demand. Best price is almost always start of summer for snowmobiles and accessories as dealers try to clear stock to prevent having to pay flooring over the summer for vehicles they can't sell. And everyone likes having the greatest and newest and flashiest gear to go ride (well, except me ;) ) So good deals abound for last year's gear to make way for the current year.

Good luck in your choice!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It sounds like a reasonable deal to me. A lot will depend on your location, prices vary greatly from area to area. And like snowmoer said, prices will likely go up in the fall when there is greater demand. Best price is almost always start of summer for snowmobiles and accessories as dealers try to clear stock to prevent having to pay flooring over the summer for vehicles they can't sell. And everyone likes having the greatest and newest and flashiest gear to go ride (well, except me ;) ) So good deals abound for last year's gear to make way for the current year.

Good luck in your choice!
I don't care about the absolute newest I'm just excited to get a rider forward sled finally that I can call my own! :)

If this Polaris is still there Monday, I'm going to pull the trigger.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
At 7k is a good price then and with 40 miles it isn't even broken in yet. That 600 is really reliable and has been around for years, set of aftermarket reeds with cage, some clutching, studs that will be a really nice setup.

·
Registered
50 Posts
(
At 7k is a good price then and with 40 miles it isn't even broken in yet. That 600 is really reliable and has been around for years, set of aftermarket reeds with cage, some clutching, studs that will be a really nice setup.
Do they typically let you put a warranty on a leftover sled from 19?

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
You can purchase aftermarket warranties from some dealers as well for an extra grand or so. All depends on the dealer.

Won't be around to answer as I am in a ton of pain from robotically done tri-lateral hernia and the post-op recovery is pure hell so heck with sitting at a computer for awhile.

Good luck with the deal!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts