Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WENT TO ANOTHER DEALER JUST TO CHECK IF MY DEAL IS DECENT AND HAPPENED TO BRING MY SALES RECEIPT. HE SAID THE DEALER CHARGED ME RETAIL PLUS CHARGED ME SET UP FEE AND DESTINATION CHARGES WHICH ARE THEIRS TO EAT! AND THEY TOLD ME THE 05' RENEGADE DOES NOT COME IN RED, WHICH IS FALSE, THE EARLY RELEASES ALL DID. SO NOT NEEDING ALL THE RACING EXTRAS AND WANTING THE FREE EXTRA YEAR WARRANTY AND THE FREE ELEC. START, INSTEAD I SNOW CHECKED A BLACK (NO RED FOR SNOW CHECK) RENEGADE 600 HO SDI WITH LARGER TRACK FOR $7645 OTD! DO THE MATH! YOU DON'T GET ALL OF THAT EXTRA IMPORTANT STUFF WITH THE RENEGADE X, JUST ALOT OF RACE STUFF WHICH I DON'T NEED! SHOP AROUND! :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Second opinion

Way to go alot of people do not shop around and get a second opinion. You were smart to do so. There are plenty of dishonest sales people out there, its sad to say. :mad: The only way you know what kind of deal you are getting is to compair offers. You mite have to drive to another town but the savings may be worth it.:) I live in a town that has the biggest Ski DOO dealer sales wise, but alot of people I know drive 100 miles south to a new small town dealer and save big$:cool:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RIGHT ON! SHOP AROUND PEOPLE! APRIL 15TH IS DEAD LINE FOR SNOW CHECK WITH SKI-DOO SO GET THE EXTRAS A DEPOSIT IS ALL YOU NEED UNTILL FALL, DEALERS GET GOOD DISCOUNTS ON SNOW CHECKS, SO WORK A DEAL!!!!!!!!!!! IT MAKES ME MAD WHEN DEALERS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU AND SELL RETAIL AND TACK ON EXTRAS, SO GET DIFFERENT QUOTES AND WORK IN A DEAL ON STUDS, TRAILER, AND ACCESSORIES ECT...... WHILE YOUR AT IT! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts