Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Live to ride
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just scored a yamaha enticer 300 and arcticat jag 440. Fore Free:cheeky4:

The enticer is in ruff cosmetic shape, but it seems like it wants to start.

The jag is in pretty good cosmetic shape, but it appears the chain case and brake and throttle assembly were taken apart. I think all the parts are laying in the sled though.

Both sleds seem to have fresh plugs and the yamaha has a full tank of oil and half tank of gas

I hav't checked for spark or anything, because it very cold outside

I will get some pics up in a little bit

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
now I see.. Nice

·
Live to ride
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My uncle just offered me 200 for the enticer.. as is.

he hasn't even seen it yet though

·
Live to ride
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm trying to figure out why the jag is so torn apart on the inside:dunno:

The chaincase is definatley all torn apart..the sprokets and chain and covers for it are all laying in the belly pan. The throttle lever is broke off and pretty much the whole throttle housing thing seems broken, but I think some of that happened why we unloaded it because I found the throttle lever laying in the snow.

Oh and the gas tank cover is priceless, I will get a picture of that tommorow.

I cant beleive how nice of shape it seems to be in otherwise and I think it might be partially stuck or somthing because it is very hard to turn over, but that might have somthing to do with all the dissembled parts laying in the belly pan.

Ok enough rant about the jag. I really have nothing to complain about considering the price I payed for them

Anybody have a good remedy for cracked hoods? something with zip ties?

·
SD Rider
4,337 Posts
My ZR had some kind of epoxy or something holding the crack together, along with zip ties. I didn't foresee those cracks ever opening back up again anytime soon. I would try something like that. Maybe even hot glue.

·
---------(PI488)---------
2,742 Posts
Nice good luck with em!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts