Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a complete, rebuilt SC10 III Skid for sale out of a 2001 MXZ 600 (I think). This skid is ready to bolt right into your sled. These are going for $375-$400 on eBay, plus about shipping, so this is a bargain.

It will fit MANY sleds (not just Skidoos!). It's a direct bolt-on for several Skidoo MXZ sleds between '99-'03, and an easy modification for many earlier MXZ's and Forumlas.

It was redone in all black or plain aluminum bogies and black slides (see picture), so it will go in any sled without a color clash. I also have a full set of yellow bogies and the previous yellow slides (which have a season or two left in them). If you'd like to buy those, too, we can work something out.

The rails were cleaned up and have no egged holes. Bolts all have a drop or two of blue loc-tite on them. New zerks were added, and all the pivots were lubed with low-temp lithium grease.

Brand new black slides. HPG rebuildable gas racing shocks. Bogies are in great shape. All welded suspension arms, springs and other steel parts were professionally sand-blasted and black powder-coated to withstand sandy, dirty snowmobiling we all see on occasion.

Email with questions.

PayPal payment works, or a check or money order. Checks and money orders must arrive and clear before I can ship. Shipping is going to be about $60-$70, depending on where you live (I'm in central MN). I will only charge actual shipping...no padding on that.

Feel free to email with any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a complete, rebuilt SC10 III Skid for sale out of a 2001 MXZ 600 (I think). This skid is ready to bolt right into your sled. These are going for $375-$400 on eBay, plus about shipping, so this is a bargain.

It will fit MANY sleds (not just Skidoos!). It's a direct bolt-on for several Skidoo MXZ sleds between '99-'03, and an easy modification for many earlier MXZ's and Forumlas.

It was redone in all black or plain aluminum bogies and black slides (see picture), so it will go in any sled without a color clash. I also have a full set of yellow bogies and the previous yellow slides (which have a season or two left in them). If you'd like to buy those, too, we can work something out.

The rails were cleaned up and have no egged holes. Bolts all have a drop or two of blue loc-tite on them. New zerks were added, and all the pivots were lubed with low-temp lithium grease.

Brand new black slides. HPG rebuildable gas racing shocks. Bogies are in great shape. All welded suspension arms, springs and other steel parts were professionally sand-blasted and black powder-coated to withstand sandy, dirty snowmobiling we all see on occasion.

Email with questions.

PayPal payment works, or a check or money order. Checks and money orders must arrive and clear before I can ship. Shipping is going to be about $60-$70, depending on where you live (I'm in central MN). I will only charge actual shipping...no padding on that.

Feel free to email with any questions.

Thanks for looking.
hey there

looking to throw this in my s chassis MXZ or formula... where are you located? im near sioux falls

1 - 3 of 3 Posts