Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
awesome sled

i saw the rx1 in operation for the first time last weekend at the hudsonville snow x. thing sounded bad a$$. that sled was the tow sled for when the racers had a prob.

·
Runnin Against The Wind!
8,036 Posts
That's beautiful!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Sweet sled! What year is that one?

·
Registered
271 Posts
oh god, I think Im gonna be sick.......

.........Sorry bout that, I just don't like the new sleds, I don't realy like the idea of a 4 stroke in a sled either.

I was ok with most new sleds untill they made them real high and squished looking. I guess 4 strokes wouldn't have any problem with rejeting and that kind of stuf though....Maybe i'll get used to them...Even polaris is coming out with sleds like this now.

·
Registered
633 Posts
600SE said:
oh god, I think Im gonna be sick.......

.........Sorry bout that, I just don't like the new sleds, I don't realy like the idea of a 4 stroke in a sled either.

I was ok with most new sleds untill they made them real high and squished looking. I guess 4 strokes wouldn't have any problem with rejeting and that kind of stuf though....Maybe i'll get used to them...Even polaris is coming out with sleds like this now.
u still have to rejet with 4 strokes.....

·
Registered
271 Posts
I know that...but you don't have to rejet them. You can run open pipes, take off the airbox, or do almost anything you want with a 4 stroke and they won't burn up pistons, so why rejet?

·
Registered
152 Posts
i hate to dig this up form the stone age but the newer sleds (apex,nytro,attak,...) use the same motor but EFI and 150hp (stock)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts