Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I am new to snowmobiling. I'm trying to research and get the right sled and I would appreciate some thoughts from those who know. I am looking for a 2 up that is very comfortable. Neither of us have ever had a sled and now that we live in Maine by a big network of trails we want one. We need to have a four stroke since my wife is "chemically sensitive". I've looked at the SE 1000 and it felt very comfortable. Have not yet seen the Venture but I do like the idea of the power that it is suppose to have. The Cat T660 seemed kind of bigger in the gas tank area than the others and it's seat felt kind of hard compared to the SE 1000 The Cat engine seemed really good. I'm hoping the Venture will have a softer seat. A cat dealer is trying to convince me that the seat will soften up and that the softer seats on the Ski-doo will bottom out and be compressed in short order. Is that true? Does anybody have any experience with the new RS Venture?

Thank you

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
welcome to the forum

you should probably post your questions about the diff sleds in the gen. sled chat and see what other members have to say.

unfortunately i dont have any experience w/ either sled, so i cant be of assistance...good luck tho!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts