Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
works great! As long as your idle is right, if its too low nothing will happen. It's one of the best things invented for sleds. No problems for me. I haven't heard of anyone have the electronics fail and it not work.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have it on my new sled... haven't been able to use it much, but it works great so far. It is pretty good that if you pull start your sled it will always start forward so if it died on you while putting it in reverse it will start again in forward. The sled will die putting it in reverse if the engine is cold... just have to let it warm up like you should.

Just to say how good it is Skidoo traded the technology with polaris, and polaris gave skidoo their rear suspension technology.

·
Registered
55 Posts
youll go around breaking the stupid leavers off all your buddies sleds, "WHATS THIS FOR? DONT YOU HAVE A BUTTON TOO"

ive had rer for the last 3 sleds, youll love it. actually because of the different cluch packs or whatever the sleds with RER are faster apparently, i read this in an article in snowtracks.

apparently the speed difference is quite segnificant

·
Registered
205 Posts
sleds w/ reverse are sometimes faster because of different gearing. my friends '02zr600efi got smoked by my friends '03 polaris xcsp 600, but when he put the right gear in his sled, they were side-by-side the whole way up the lake. i dont know about electronis reverse though.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
RER is great. i think it weighs less than other systems too because you dont need as much extra stuff when all its doing is running the engine backwards...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts