that you could test ride the new cat he told me i had to wear
a helmet i said fine. i told him i wore a large gave me an XX large
damn thing was tight, he said stay in that field behind the building
i said ok, man it does have the get up and go with 110 hps
it rode excellent

·
Registered
101 Posts
Did you ride the new ST or just the regular Trail? Cat did a great job with the T660 Turbo and has surprised many unsuspecting riders. With some work it'll pull a F6 from 10-70mph. It has lots of pull, great fuel mileage and quiet ( :eek: ). I haven't got a change to ride the new ST but all that wouldn't be to different, though from sitting on it, it was very comfortable. If I was to buy a 4-stroke the T660 ST would be it, but that wont be for a few more years of breathing 2-stroke fumes :D . It'd be better if it looked like this though...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
That would be awesome if it looked like that!

·
Registered
431 Posts
i rode the st also. i have to admit i wasn't impressed. i think it needs to loose some weight first thing. I've heard you can jack the boost up and it really wakes em up. Just my 2 cents...... The fuel mileage would be great and i'd only have to buy 1 gallon of oil a year instead of 5.

·
Registered
101 Posts
They are heavy and that is the major weakness IMO. Had did you go about riding it though? If you rode it like you F6 and pumpong the throttle then no it wont seem as good, since you will be getting more Turbo lag. I felt the same way after my first time on the Turbo.
Theres not to much room for playing with the boost since this sled is already running really high, and increasing the boost may just result in more lag. My dealer is looking into boost adjustments though :cool: . I've heard of some 'chips' that can boost the HP upto 125-130 but unfortnuatly they aren't avaiable to the public...yet.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
phat it was the ST, yep she was quiet. hell if i had the money i'd
buy that sled along with the 4 year warranty

·
Registered
431 Posts
Yeah i held it to the wood and the turbo was full spooled. Still not impressed. I hate to say it but the BEST 4 stroke i ever rode was the rx-1.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts