Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TRH- Troll Raising Hell
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two snowmobiles collided after going over a hill. One landed on the other. Both ended up in hospital and one died.

Be careful out there and stay to the right when ripping up and over a hill.

Also, learn how to use hand signals! Lack of use lately by many!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have been having the same problems by my house. I come up to a hill slow and then some guy comes flying up the hill doing 40. People ride with no respect anymore.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I don't get it with signals. They are simple to learn and why some use them and others don't, I don't get it.

The other day I was alone and gave them the closed fist. The first two of five gave me the right signal. The last three, gave me a head nod, a wave and a half wave. I would have thought the first two guys would educate the others, but apparently not.

As for the hills, it's best to proceed with caution because you just don't know who's on the other side, especially narrow trails.

Sorry for your loss, be safe out there.

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
I hate wen i ride past people, and im giving my hand signal, and they just wave cuz they dont get it.. Most are on brand new sleds to, and dont even no the rules of the trails!! If people dont give there hand signal, flip em off!!!

·
Premium Member
2,227 Posts
Too bad we have to lose a fellow rider to remind us all to drive safely, there's not enough of us out there to start with. I've always told my kids and anyone else tagging along to drive a sled like it's a car and stay in their own lane. If they are going too fast to stay in their lane, then they need to slow down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.