Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Trevor
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a couple vids of this year and made them into one. I think my carving skills are getting pretty good. I need some more snow to get them perfect but I'm working on it! That was the smaller section of drifts, but there's tons of sections like that all along the trails. I can pretty much carve with my shoulder touching the snow at times when it's deep enough. Enjoy! ha

·
1998 Arctic Cat ZL500
149 Posts
Nice vid! I thought it was just a farmer's field, until I saw the trail signs and other snowmobilers. Nothing like that out west in Wyoming.

·
Premium Member
2,227 Posts
Good job with the editing, not too many wasted seconds.

We have the same type of trails just south of my club's area - along the edge of farmer's fields. They get the same kind of drifts but the groomers take them out pretty quick.

·
Trevor
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol, and my friends uncle owns that field so it's legal for us to ride on it. I only look back to see if he is still keeping up.

·
---------(PI488)---------
2,742 Posts
Nice vid!
Wishin I had anough snow to ride (2 inches) I'm gunna try to make alot of vids this year with my GOpro.When I go to Maine Oh man Im gunna ride there is a feild there that has AWESOME high grass edges that are perfect for jumping/catwalks.

·
Sconnie
1,745 Posts
With the last big storm we got we had some nice drifts. There was one area on my land that had some really steep ones. First time i hit them, I took it pretty fast trying to jump it, going maybe 25, but instead of the smooth drifts i was expecting they had HUGE valleys in between them. Well, needless to say, my sled crashed into the middle of the next drift, and i smashed into the front. Broke the windsheild and bruised my knee. got about 4 more inches last night now.

·
---------(PI488)---------
2,742 Posts
what sled?

·
Sconnie
1,745 Posts
The rxl.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts