Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for information on this vehicle, just picked it up for a restoration project, any manuals, wiring schematics

dave
michigan

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here it is, it's been for sale for a while here in michigan, i have some property in the upper peninsula of michigan i thought this would work great for, i like the hagen transmission and i believe it to have a kohler motor the runs great, the port side track is not engaging but should be an easy fix, once i figure out how to bleed the hydraulic lines, looking for any information i can get on the hagen trans and this vehicle, i know not many were made, it sure looks simple as long as i can get info on the hagen trans and the kohler motor

any help would be greatly appreciated
dave
gowen mi

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow, how did you end up with that? just like mine, what kind of transmission does it have? are you going to restore it?

dave
michigan

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well here is the truth. I have the chance to buy this. the guy told me to make him an offer.

I have no idea what to offer

·
Registered
12 Posts
no pics of the motor or tranny. i saw it though.

Yes, i saw the video. Its awesome.

So I should offer $150 and see what happens?!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ah, was born in st louis, spent a lot of summers in cedar hill mo, my dad's side lived there for years

·
Registered
12 Posts
ah, was born in st louis, spent a lot of summers in cedar hill mo, my dad's side lived there for years
good deal. I will connect with this guy and see how bad he wants to part with it.

I didn't get a good enough look at it to see if there is a mile or hour counter on it?

how many of these were made/ how many years?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
not many were made, late 60's early 70's, only people that bought them were powerline companies and DNR people, didn't sell very well to outdoorsmen, you can still get tracks made but expensive

1 - 20 of 32 Posts