Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think about ricer? im sorry but small cars small engines and a wing come on. i like the real american cars and i like to support our economy which is not the best

·
Registered
439 Posts
OMG I LOVE RICERS! JKING. Hate them. Then they brag cause they got this little toyota yaris with a 12ft wing on the back and a mesquito pipe. BZZZZzzzz.

Then they get smoked by like a pinto. Thats funny shtuff there.

·
Registered
342 Posts
98xc600racer said:
OMG I LOVE RICERS! JKING. Hate them. Then they brag cause they got this little toyota yaris with a 12ft wing on the back and a mesquito pipe. BZZZZzzzz.

Then they get smoked by like a pinto. Thats funny shtuff there.
yay but whats the diference between a Duramax and a rice burner:eek: :eek: :confused: :confused::laugh:

·
Registered
342 Posts
ah the classic fart pipe........sewer exaust!!
yah it doesnt have that.:D

i love the kids who drive 'em and dont know what a cutch is...........pppppppbbbbbsst chkkkkt ppppppppbbbbbst chhhhkkkktsss......chch.......b....b....bbbbbbbbfffftppps:laugh: :laugh: :D

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
this thread reminded me of a sunfire i saw at wegmans the other day, it was birght purple had a rediculus(sp?) looking body kit and a 1 foot high wing with the stock one still on!! and a fart can. it was possibly the goofiest looking car i've ever seen. sorry i can't give a better description but i was too busy laughing.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
there are rice and then there are imports though. supras, R34's, etc but also some normal cars with the right owners (rarely seen). hell, saw a mid 10 second SRT-4.

some will never be fast though. like that sunfire? yeah not much going on there.

and the STI's arent rice (even though they have that bonus wing by the roof...ugh...). i would take it over a mustang an a 1/4 mile. stang on the freeway i think though.

·
Registered
477 Posts
i think the only reason why i like them is cuz they get better fuel economy than me. but seriously, i have nothing against those losers with thier cold air intakes who claim 20 hp increase, but i hate thier cars

·
Back Out!
1,079 Posts
The problem I have with ricers is their mouths. With domestics, you can be at the track and having something break and have about 20 people offer you a hand. A ricer would just point and laugh. Maybe its just the ones around here, but everyone I have ever talked to doesn't even do their own work (or even want too), and have no idea what they are even talking about. When you ask for what they have done, they talk about things like the godly k&n filters, silicone lines (good for 20hp), and spark plug wires. Don't forget that mexican chrome too.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts