Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2001 MXZ 500 fan, and we just purchased new sleds for our whole family none of our sleds are from the new rev chasis....i have been looking arond at the new chasis and i am not to impressed on the new look, personally when i am able to purchase a new sled i don't want to get a rev style sled. i think ski doo should bring back there old chasis aswell as make the new rev chasis.....whats utr take?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I can't bring myself to like the looks either. But, after riding one, it's a whole new ballgame! I have to say, "Kudos" to doo for changing the way we ride forever, it is phenominal, nothing like it. But, I also have to say, "What the hell were you thinking, designing it that way?" It's fugly. It makes me like the Firecats even more. I hope they refine it soon.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
i thought that they had some regular models? oh well. the rev chasis is somethin you either really hate, or love. i like the new looks, the suspension, and the steering. when riding agressive, you get right over the handlebars, like a bike. when your just goin for a ride, the suspension works perfect and there's no leaning.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
i know, i went 220 miles on it and felt like i did 80. my dad wasnt feelin too good the next morning... my suspension got wooped the days before. but he wanted a blair morgan after that, and i get his rev.

·
Registered
467 Posts
once you ride you wont care what it looks like!! I love the look and already gave a deposit on the new mach z 1000!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i still not to hyped on the idea though to tell u ther truth, my mxz is still comfortable, maybe i haven;'t riddin a rev quite long enough yet

·
Registered
71 Posts
I sat on one at the dealer and i loved it. Im going back next week to rent one and see how i like the ride but i already know im goina love it :D

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Yep i must say i sat on one at my local dealer and you sit just like you do on a dirt bike but i must say i dont like ski-doo's and yes i have reiiden them before just not the REV which i want to try

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have'nt been on a sled in 20 years and I purchased a '04 mxz-x rev. All I can say is I put 1400 miles on it and never a problem. Awesome ride-what bumps? You stand up and fly over them. Have to admit the first day or so I was sore in the thighs but after that I wanted more.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I personaly love the looks of the REV sleds, defently a little refreshing from the original style ski doos' always had, which still looked kick a$$ might i add.

i guess you love it or hate it, ahh well

1 - 11 of 11 Posts