Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I am helping a neighbor and friend. He is selling his snowmobile servicing center and has a huge amount of 2006 and prior OEM parts for Skidoo and Polaris snowmobiles. He also has a lot of specialized tools for sale. As I said, I am helping a friend and if you have interest I will put you in direct contact with him.

Thank you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Dan. Appreciate the tip. The shop is in Northern Eastern Wisconsin. He has been looking forward to this for a long time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, all the special tools are for servicing Polaris snowmobiles and ATVs and SKI-DOO snowmobiles. No machinists tools.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think the initial idea was to get a dealer to take him out. But if there is no movement in the next few weeks or so maybe he could do that - he has a lot of stuff. I will suggest he set up an online store. He is an older guy that has zero tech experience. - he still writes old school, hand written invoices - and that is where I am able to help. He also has a shit ton of car racing stuff that will be next. He is just a good man and I am happy to help

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Hmmm car parts as well. Contact me Jerry if I can help I will as I talk to KC outside of here and I know I can pick up parts for him if he needs me to since I am so close and I am down there all the time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts