Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kind of quiet in here so figured i should post something. heard on HCS that arctic cat has signed a deal with ski doo that would allow cat to use RER on their sleds. what do you think about this?? personally i have always said that i will never buy a sled with reverse but now i just might have to since it will not add any weight.

·
Registered
194 Posts
what's not to like about it? Reverse at the touch of a button with no extra weight. And I have never heard of anyone having problems with it.

·
four gear pinned
1,991 Posts
reverse is for old geezers with four storke touring.

·
I am Spartacus
23,863 Posts
sesnopro said:
reverse is for old geezers with four storke touring.
Yeah, okay. Try to find a SkiDoo without it now. Almost impossible on new models. You can keep pulling them backward by hand if you want, Ace....:eek:

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
thats great, that would fricken rule, reverse can really kick but, good way to groom up a ramp :D:D, a buddy that rides a rev does it all hte time, back and forth up and down a jump to pack it down.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
theres no limiting on reverse. sleds go just as fast in reverse as they do forward. Best Friend had his Edge X 700 doing 85 in reverse. scary as hell, funny to watch though.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Maverick said:
theres no limiting on reverse. sleds go just as fast in reverse as they do forward. Best Friend had his Edge X 700 doing 85 in reverse. scary as hell, funny to watch though.
I dont think that is the smartest thing he could be doing....seeing as how the steering is x10 more responsive in reverse. Might have to throw up the BS flag here

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
daktruckie99 said:
I dont think that is the smartest thing he could be doing....seeing as how the steering is x10 more responsive in reverse. Might have to throw up the BS flag here
The "stupid factor" increases exponentially with the number of "pops" ingested.

Nah.... nobody's that stupid!!!

I thought I just saw the ref throw the BS flag. ;)

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
once snow falls, ill make a couple second clip of it and post.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Holy crap maverick!
How cocked were you when you wrote that? Bet you wish you could take it back. Too late though! Your gonna get hammered now!
Let em have it boys!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
LOL! we had a newbie on f-3 barrel roll his at 20mph in reverse
trying to turn around. and i am visualizing lots of mt's next to that comp.

·
Team Arctic
746 Posts
01MXZ800 said:
LOL! we had a newbie on f-3 barrel roll his at 20mph in reverse
trying to turn around. and i am visualizing lots of mt's next to that comp.
LMAO nice very nice

1 - 20 of 20 Posts