Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Seat covers
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, if you are in need of a seat cover for your sled please contact MotoSeat. We now are offering snowmobile seat covers along with all of our dirt bike, atv, and sport bike seat covers.

Here is a link to the snowmobile section: MotoSeat Snowmobile Seat Covers

Seat covers cost $89.95 and if you let us know your from the forum you receive a 15% discount, along with free shipping.

If you do not see your model listed, please let us know. We have a program to get you a new seat cover for your machine.

Thanks

· One busy guy!!
83 Posts
Let me be the first to say Motoseats quality and workmanship is second to none, I have gotten 2 covers for 2 sleds from them and they both look great and really added to the machines. First class all the way!!

· Seat covers
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike, thank you for the kind words!!!

The offer for seat covers is still available. Let us know what you have and we will see what we can do for you.

Thanks

· Premium Member
63 Posts
Hey i have a 2000 zl500. and i like the looks of NH_VMAX's seat covers are those custom or what you normally do? i couldnt find answers on the site

· Seat covers
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello everyone, wanted to let you know the offer is still valid to get a new seat cover on your sled. Also, you can choose the material colors you would like on the top and sides.

Here is a few pics of some seats we have done.

Thanks,

Attachments

· Registered
3,819 Posts
Hello everyone, wanted to let you know the offer is still valid to get a new seat cover on your sled. Also, you can choose the material colors you would like on the top and sides.

Here is a few pics of some seats we have done.

Thanks,
what colors do you have i finally am ready to send it out

· Between lost and found!
171 Posts
Might be interested in a new cover for my '93 xlt sp, black an top and maybe dark blue sides & dark purple across the bottom couple inches on the sides? Able to do something like that?

· Registered
395 Posts
Looking for a new seat cover for my 98 arctic cat zl500. I went to the website and it only shows a shirt when I click on the "snow" link. Looking for either all black or black seat material and green sides.

· Administrator
19,934 Posts
It looks like the business supports bike seats more than sled seats. As RJ said, you may have to contact them directly to see if they are doing sled seats.

Another option would be to remove your seat and take it to an auto body upholstery shop. They can get heavy duty cold weather vinyl to rebuild the seat and often it will be cheaper than buying a seat online. I'd check that out. I had one done locally, and the results were very satisfactory.

· Registered
395 Posts
Thanks Dan. Yes I was noticing they seem to specialize in bikes.

I'll check with the upholstery shop our body shop uses. Do you (or anyone else) know of another affordable source for seat covers?

· Administrator
19,934 Posts

· Registered
4,678 Posts
saddlemen part number 0821-0366

Snowmobile

Just get yourself something like this:

Amazon.com: Arrow Fastener Arrow PT50 Pneumatic Staple Gun: Home Improvement

Makes the job super easy. I've recovered 5 seats now. 2 using Saddlemen covers, one using another brand (ATV), 1 using my own material and foam, and one sent to an upholstery shop.

The Saddlemen cover on my Summit is stiff at -20F and colder, but will soften up after about 30 minutes of riding. Heat exchangers under the seat and my butt on top. :p At -10F it was soft. They are thick and seem to be very durable.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.