Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guy's,
Anyone have a repair manual that can be emailed? Yesterday I recieved the the operators manual from Roadkill, Thanks! I am going to have to do some engine work and can't find a manual.

Thanks,
Ping

·
I just fix 'em...
1,045 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Help!!!!

Hey Guys,
Thanks for the help but I missed out on the ebay manual and no luck at the library. Anyone out there have any more ideas? I asked our local Skidoo dealer and had no luck.
I was still hoping that someone might have it on a computer file that they could email.

Thanks again,
Ping

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My machine is definetely a 95. This manual is an owners manual. It does not give me detailed info on rebuilding the engine. Thanks for trying!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Twistthrottle,
You got me thinking. I checked out the numbers on the sled again and came up with this, maybe you can help, the machine is a Formula III 600 and the manufacturing date is Nov 1995 Do you think this machine is a95 or a 96? The guy I bought it from listed it as a 95 but only had the machine for a couple of years. Anyone else want to chime in?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Well my 08 was built in Dec 07.. And I know this is a 08 platform.. And where selling it in the summer of 07 as a 08 model.. If that helps.. But Ya Im thinking it could be a 96 model...Built in 95.. I wish I still had my 96... So I could tell you when it was built...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No manuals came with the sled. The guy only new how to ride one. He had no clue mechanically. Sled came with nothing, not even a cover. By the way, do you know where I can get one?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry, I'm looking for a cover as well as a repair/service manuals. I received the operators manual from another member through email.

Thanks for the help!
Ping

·
ride till your broke
2,560 Posts
haha sorry guys!!
his last active thread was april 08.
dont think he'll be answering.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Manual

Yes, I do have the manual on file. Instant message me your email and I will send it to you.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts