Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't re-allign the holes on the sled body to the bolt tunnels to reattach the suspension to the body! Do I have to disconnect the whole suspension? I've also got the front spring and rear shock disconnected. I think I'm just making things worse every piece I disconnect!

·
Administrator
19,291 Posts
I do the front two first, then the back two. I use a ratchet strap to help compress the suspension, which makes alignment of the back two holes easy. You shouldn't have to disconnect anything to replace the suspension. Hook the spring and shock back up before you install, it will be very difficult to get to those once the suspension is back in the tunnel.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually read your reply after I finished the job. I did use a ratchet strap for the rear suspension but I did tighten everything up before re-attaching the spring and shock. :mad: You're right! What a pain in the ass to do last! Thanks for your reply!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.