Snowmobile Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Administrator
1,083 Posts
Once you have taken the screenshot of the issue and saved it as a normal image file, you can then use the attachment mamanger (paperclip) to upload the image as you normally would.

Thanks,
- JB

·
Administrator
1,083 Posts
So the crashes happen everytime you try and attach an image?

I think we may need to go back to trying another browser. If IE is giving you this much trouble, give Firefox or Chrome a try and see if things improve

Kevin

·
Registered
24,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Don't know what the difference is, but today is the first time This Year that I had No hang ups!
Never locked up or not responding or anything!
Thank You?
Kev

·
Registered
24,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Today it made it all the way to the trailer section before it locked up!
Had to close it out completely and just came back in to add this!

·
Registered
24,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Now tonight it locked up in the middle of a sentence?
I couldn't get it to do anything so I wrote down what the warning said!

Security Alert
The identity of this web site or the integrity of this connection cannot be verified.
The security certificate was issued by a company you have not chosen to trust. View the certificate to determine whether you
want to trust the certifying authority.
The security certificate is invalid or does not match the name of the site.
The security certificate uses a strong signature.
Do you want to proceed?
Yes No View certificate

I tried to fit the yes tab the no tab and the view certificate tab and nothing!
Even when I fit the X in the top right it doesn't even go away!

·
Administrator
1,083 Posts
You are still trying to use IE correct? Have you tried adding the site to that browser's "compatibility mode"?

It's located in the menu in the top right corner of your browser (the one shaped like a gear)

From that menu you should see an option for Compatibility View Settings. Open that up, and add the site to the list there.

Kevin

·
Registered
17 Posts
kccats, my best advice would be to move on from internet explorer. I have five different browsers that i will use and Internet Explorer is only a last resort.

Use internet explorer to go to google.com and search for "google chrome download" or "mozilla firefox download". These are typically the two most popular and will offer the best results. It is a free browser and after downloading instead of opening up Internet explorer to surf the web, you would just use Chrome or Firefox. You can then set your home page and default search engine, add favorite and bookmarked pages, all that good stuff. I typically have better results in every aspect and i think you will too.

·
Registered
24,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I had chrome for a little while and didn't like it, but then I was used to what I had and just couldn't find stuff!
Im working on a tablet with Android or something and cant get it right yet either!
I hope my bro comes down for a few days and can help me with this as well as teach me how to up load pics!

·
Registered
24,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
OK my brother finally made it down to look at my computer.
So I had no issue today!
Hope that fixes it?

41 - 53 of 53 Posts