Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you've got it completely apart by a complete hit on Amazon gaskets seals and everything if you're just looking for seals also look on Amazon

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
He is in canada prices are always higher there for seals and gasket kits. Plus then the shipping from the usa ends up being high as well as most don't want to ship there.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He is in canada prices are always higher there for seals and gasket kits. Plus then the shipping from the usa ends up being high as well as most don't want to ship there.
Ive bought plenty of aftermarket kits but always preferred to use polaris seals just my choice. Just wanted to know what an american dealer prices them.at.

·
Administrator
18,864 Posts

Here is one US online OEM Polaris parts distributor, it should be a good guide to what prices are down here. Prices at local dealers may be a bit higher

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Here is one US online OEM Polaris parts distributor, it should be a good guide to what prices are down here. Prices at local dealers may be a bit higher
Thanks Dan Listed at 32.99 US

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Once again shipping to canada is higher. Some people will not ship there. Been through eBay and other places for those seals for him and most wanted 20-30 dollars in shipping alone as evidence from the link I posted above.

·
Registered
19 Posts
So message the seller and see how much shipping costs or sit with your machine and watch the snow melt.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
The link above for 20 dollars for two seals has the shipping costs right on it. "C $23.01 (approx. US $18.22) Canada Post Expedited Parcel - USA". As he said he just wanted what people paid in the US...good grief.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
I get most of my seals and bearings from a local Gear and Driveline shop. Or Motion Industries. Often the bearings are higher quality than OEM.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So message the seller and see how much shipping costs or sit with your machine and watch the snow melt.

Machines are all running. Just asking the price to see if we are getting gouged on dealer parts. I source my aftermarket parts from Royal Distributing in Ont. Canada. Thanks for your concern lol. I have sent old car parts to the US cheaper than shipping two seals my way.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts