Snowmobile Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
two-stroke-smoke
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in Central MN. Some specs:

Sled is not perfect in any way but overall in very solid useable condtion.

-Red with low profile windshield. Looks sharp!
-580cc liquid cooled motor runs strong. Sled is pretty quick.
-Hand/thumb warmers
-150 mph Speedo/Tach/electric gas/exhaust temperature guages
-Newer rear suspension bearings. Shocks have been replaced since new.
-New canvas cover
-New plugs and newer belt

$875 takes

Trades/partial trades for anything with wheels or a track welcome

·
two-stroke-smoke
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry guys I can't seem to find any pictures right now. I know, I know you gotta have pics! I will try to take some when I get a chance. Just in case you don't know what these sleds look like here is a 91 on ebay very similar looking to mine except my windshield is red and matches the rest of the sled
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...tem=4504192170&category=42598&sspagename=WDVW
I was looking at the sled yesterday again and thought I should add some of the not so good: the steering is a little bit sloppy and new carbides would be a plus. The hood is also scratched on one side (probably can be buffed out) and it had a crack where it latches on the inside (very common for PRS chassis sleds) wich has been fixed. There is also a small crack in the frame brace that i failed to notice when first buying the sled. Honestly it has not gotten any larger and i don't think its much of a problem but could be welded if you want. Track could be tightened a little.
Still check it out. I don't think you will be disappointed for the price!
I have added some custom decals to the sled and have new custom registration numbers to put on it also. I have ran synthetic amsoil through it the whole time I have owned it and the previous owner claimed he did also.
Last year before putting the sled away I removed the entire exhaust system, sanded, and painted silver with high temp exhaust paint. Looks really good and seems to be holding up ok. Exhaust itself is very solid and not rusted through anywhere.

If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask [email protected] . I will try to be as honest as possible. Thanks for looking. -Nick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts