Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The rules are pretty simple to follow:

1. Title your own thread for your items using your username. So if I posted a thread it would have the title: "Cobra's Garage" (or something to that effect).

2. Post pictures of your rides and have fun!

·
back in the game
2,364 Posts
:cool:

Thanks Cobra, not exactly the same layout as other forums I've seen, but this works :cool:

Maybe you could make so that no "garages" fall off the 30 day time interval, so the default interval is forever??? know what I'm saying? hell, maybe you've already done it ;)

also, i'm not sure how much space the server sf.com is on has, but maybe there should be a 1mb (or something?) limit for attaching pics...

·
Administrator
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Q: Maybe you could make so that no "garages" fall off the 30 day time interval, so the default interval is forever??? know what I'm saying? hell, maybe you've already done it ;)

A: Yep... your right. I already did that. Its now set past 1000 days. (Should be enough for a while.)

Q: also, i'm not sure how much space the server sf.com is on has, but maybe there should be a 1mb (or something?) limit for attaching pics...

A: Attachment limit for each picture is 250k.... and the server has plenty of room to store lots and lots of pictures. No worry there. SF is hosted on my private server which has dual T3's and over 40 Gigs of space.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Cobra, that was a great addition to the forums!:D

Thumbs up to whoevers idea it was!

·
Mountain M0DERAT0R
7,469 Posts
since this is picture oriented cant it go under the pictures forum? like where the still and action shots are. to me it just seems like an extention of a pictures board

·
I Want a Rev
774 Posts
I've never seen the members garage as a thread, but whatever works, right? :)

When I mentioned it to you, I was thinking of it being part of our user cp. I can show you what my car forums have, if you'd like to see.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Yeah i also think it should go under the picture forums like indy said.

·
Administrator
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
and.... the Garage is now located under the "Picture Gallery".... anyone have a better name for the section than "Picture Gallery"... sounds a bit not exciting

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
i think picture gallery is a good name. i also think it is the best spot for the garage section, that or the lounge. but if it were in the user cp, it may not get as many views.

(and as soon as i leave to type this, stewart spins!:mad: )

well, once we are done with my dad's camaro, ill make a garage section. and, a little update, i dont have the quebec pics CD anymore, and if i did, no way to post them. no computer right now at my dad's house:(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts