Snowmobile Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello i want to see your prs style sled! post pics! lets see what youve done to them what mods? i love these old sleds ive owned 5 of them.. i currently ride a 94 mach1(the last year of the prs chassis:eek:) i have changed out the rear skid to sc-10 and about to redo the front(nothing special just new trailing arms fox shox and tie rods) so lets see what you got-heres a pic of mine and a pic of a prs i saw w/ a totaly diff. front suspension, 70.jpg

71.jpg

20070304180546ockelbo00hu6.jpg

formulaplusracingfrontsbj5.jpg pretty sweet!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats a sweet sled you got there and actually the reason i did the swap! i saw a pic of yer sled a couple years back and thought thats what i need to do-so i did:thumbsup:here is another pic of a totaly moded out prs,thought this was kinda sweet too,what you think???

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rotax nice sleds man-those look to be in really good condition-a 925 tripple? that thing must just scream down the trails! i love to get me a plus x one of these days! but just starting my family(baby is 15mnths and wife is prego now) has put that on hold for now! keep the pics comin guys!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
hello i want to see your prs style sled! post pics! lets see what youve done to them what mods? i love these old sleds ive owned 5 of them.. i currently ride a 94 mach1(the last year of the prs chassis:eek:) i have changed out the rear skid to sc-10 and about to redo the front(nothing special just new trailing arms fox shox and tie rods) so lets see what you got-heres a pic of mine and a pic of a prs i saw w/ a totaly diff. front suspension, View attachment 15051

View attachment 15052

View attachment 15053

View attachment 15054 pretty sweet!
you got that setup for premix?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts